Saturday, July 4, 2009

Productivity

I had a fairly productive day yesterday. I helped Jess move her stuff into her new apartment in the morning. We came back to my apartment and hung out. We wandered around Alexandria and found some restaurants within walking distance of me. It's actually really pretty around here. We went to the movies and saw The Proposal. That movie is one of the funniest I've seen in a while. I laughed a lot. Betty White is hilarious (so were Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock). We walked over to this place called Potbelly's for dinner. It was kind of like a Quizno's/Penn Station type deal. We walked to King Street which is the historic district. Lots of restaurants and shops and whatnot. On our way back we passed a Whole Foods grocery store so we picked up some food. Which was probably a good idea considering my only food options prior to the trip were fruit snacks and ravioli. Went to the gym after the store and then came back, read for a bit, and went to bed. I know most of you know this already, but I'm flying home on Wednesday night and staying through Sunday evening. CANNOT wait to see you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment