Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm Here

Well, I made it to my apartment in Virginia. I left Carla and Kevin's at 8AM on Saturday morning and pulled into the garage at 4. It was a fairly uneventful trip. Very little traffic so it was a relatively quick trip, I suppose. One of my roommates went to spend the evening with her parents at the hotel and another went out with her family so the third roommate and I wandered around our apartment and then took the Metro to Pentagon City Mall in search of a splitter cable for my Wii. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night. I felt pretty sick. Threw up a couple of times. Don't know what has gotten a hold of me but it's not very fun. The train is right outside my window and is pretty loud so that kept me up, too. On another note, I can see the capitol building and the Washington Monument from my bedroom. I'll upload pictures as soon as I take some. Maybe I'll try to get that done today. I can only access the internet from the club room right now because our modem is messed up so for the next few days posts/contact may be scattered.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you arrived safely. Really sucks that you don't feel well, I hope that passes soon. When is your first official day as an intern?

    ReplyDelete