Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tourist/Nationals

Had a busy day today. The roommates and I were kind of lazy this morning but then decided to wander into downtown DC to be tourist-y. We saw the White House, the Capitol Building, and the Washington Monument. After that we went down to watch the Nationals (Washington D.C.'s professional baseball team) play. The Nationals are not very popular so the park was pretty dead. Around the 4th inning we decided to try to sneak off into some better seats. We got distracted by the shops and such and ended up just randomly sneaking peaks of the game in between wandering around the park. I actually have no idea who won. We got tickets for the Tuesday night game too. They're playing the Red Sox. SO totally stoked for that one!! We'll stay for the whole game. Got tickets for both for $10 each. I uploaded a few random pictures from today. I have a ton more but it's a pain editing them in picnik and I forgot my photoshop elements install disc at home. HERE is the link to my flickr site again. The last 11 pictures are the newest ones I added.

No comments:

Post a Comment