Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nationals V. Red Sox

Hello again. I went to the Nationals V. Red Sox game with two of my roommates. Red Sox kicked ass. 11 runs to 3. It was amazing. I <3 the Red Sox. I have a Washington Nationals baseball cap because I figured I could support them while I'm out here, but not if they're playing the Sox. I cut out a B and covered up the W on my hat. I looked like a tool, but it was totally worth it... Until it fell off and then I looked like like a traitor Nats fan. Today we had speeches to go to in downtown DC and then we had a "free day" of sorts. We went to the Newseum. It was amazing. I loved it. I bought a shirt, of course. I'm pretty sure all of you news junkies would totally dig that place. Back to work tomorrow. I'm volunteering for an hour at Family Day. I really like my new location. I actually understand the stuff that I'm doing and I can do it well. Anyway, I'm really tired so I'm going to bed. Good night and enjoy the following pictures.












No comments:

Post a Comment