Friday, June 19, 2009

Two Weeks In

Well, I've been a resident of Alexandria, Virginia for two weeks now. Still kind of strange. I went to work today. Did random stuff, learned random stuff, am still definitely not interested in it. Picked up the roommate on the way home - she just got in from a conference. We went out to Galai Thai for dinner and had miso soup and sushi for supper. I ate sushi. Though, mine was cooked... Maybe next time I'll try something raw. Probably not though. We got coldstone afterwards. Both places are right next door to me. I got a call during dinner telling me I was being moved. No more driving for me! I report to work in DC starting on Monday. I'm pretty excited. Tomorrow me, Kate, and Jess are going to see the Washington Nationals play the Toronto Blue Jays. They both suck, but baseball is fun so yay. We're going to see the Nationals play the Red Sox on Wednesday. Totally stoked for that game. Hrm, not much else going on here. We're watching movies now. Have a good night. Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment