Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Update

Well, we had career day yesterday. I turned in my resumé to several people who are hiring. I might get called for interviews in the upcoming weeks. Who knows? I'm not even sure I want to stay out here. I kind of like the Midwest, shocking as that may be. I didn't hear anything all day about my transfer, and then this evening at 8 my phone rang. The guy I've been dealing with wanted to call and just check in and let me know what was going on. The place they were going to put me didn't have an opening so they put in requests at another area, which he thinks should go through. Hopefully I will know by Friday. I went out to dinner this evening at the Thai place across the street from my apartment. I met my office mate from school who was in town for a conference. Other than that, I haven't really been doing much. I'm still adjusting to getting up early and working all day. I'm so tired by the time I get home and I go to bed early. Gah. But, on that note, I'm going to go turn on a movie and go to sleep. Thank you, Netflix Instant Queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment