Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wild Saturday

I have apparently lost my ability to sleep in already. I was up and going by 7:45. It made me a sad panda. Me + morning = :-( Oh, well. I suppose I'll deal. Maybe I'll sleep in tomorrow? Anyway, the roommates and I decided to be lazy today. I played a little bit of guitar hero and then we watched some movies in our PJs. We watched Madagascar, Saved, Edward Scissorhands. We finally got off our asses and hopped on the train to Pentagon City where we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Harris Teeter (grocery store). At BB&B we bought pillowcases that you can color with crayons. Epic roommate bonding experience. Pictures to come later. My roommate, K, made dinner. We had a chicken casserole thing. It was really good. We colored our pillowcases and watched more movies this evening. Decided to continue our Johnny Depp theme. We watched Sweeney Todd because it was indirectly connected to the previous JD movie (Edward) and are now watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (cannibalism connection). That's about it for today. Who knows what will go on tomorrow. Oh, and I finally got those pictures uploaded to my flickr page. Here is a link to the set CLICK HERE. Use the little Virginia/Washington DC set to wander through all the pics. There should be 26. Oh, and mom and dad, I got your card today! Thank you and miss you too! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment