Friday, June 12, 2009

One-Week Update

Not much to write about tonight. I have been here about a week now. I like it. It's a lot different than Terre Haute, but it's fun. Work is going okay. I'm currently in the process of getting transferred to a different department. I'm not where I'm qualified to be, but I'm changing next week sometime. Tomorrow we're going to the grocery store and maybe to bed bath and beyond to get a few things to decorate this sad, sad white apartment. The pictures below are my view from my bedroom window (minus the traffic - that's from the living room). Tomorrow I will upload all of my pictures to flickr ( www.flickr.com/photos/ashleynh84) if you're interested in seeing them in a slightly larger size. Anyway, it's 11:45 which means it's like two hours past my bedtime now so I'm going to sleep. Good night.



George Washington Masonic Temple

Traffic on 95 (and this is light!)

The Washington Monument

The Capitol Building

No comments:

Post a Comment